Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Highlighting and Contouring

Soo...HAC (Highlighting and Contouring)...These pictures are just to show you the difference it makes. Sorry about the bad lighting! This is the only camera I have right now, and currently the only lighting in the house that is even remotely ok for taking picture. Yes, I look a little worn...I've been at work all day, can you blame me?
 
Before:
 
 
After:
 
 
So this is St. Lucia HAC duo from E.L.F. which you can get here. All you have to do is sweep the blush over the apples of your cheeks, then the bronzer right beneath that, just right underneath where your cheek bone juts out, along your hair line and under your jaw bone. I have some highlighter along my brow bone and my upper cheek bones.
 
This will be so much easier when I have a camera that can take videos...then I will just show you instead of explaining it all to you. BUT for now, you can watch demonstrations on how to do HAC at Cara's blog maskcara.

No comments:

Post a Comment