Wednesday, July 3, 2013

California...Arizona...California...

Sorry I have not posted for a while. I've been burned out on life and seriously do not want to do anything.

 
Here is my life lately in pictures:


My best friend Gabby (middle bottom) left to go travel around Europe for the summer and I am totally lost without her )-: but I know she is having the time of her life!




Then I drove to Queen Creek, AZ and hung out in 110 degree heat, found a dead butterfly, caught a few horny toads, frenched a bird, fed horses, chased goats and cows and chickens and dogs...and I think that's about it.




I feel so bad for Lola right now because there's no AC in my mom's house. I was keeping her cool with ice packs in her cage until I finally brought her over to my dad's where it's way cooler. Poor bunny! Bubbles (my AZ bunny) on the other hand is loving the heat. It's like 100 degrees in my room and I find him sleeping underneath my sheets during the day. He's crazy!

I'm leaving to go camping in Pinecrest, CA on Friday morning. I'm going to start posting again though I promise! I hope all of your summers are going well. Stay cool and happy 4th.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Love all the wildlife! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love animals, just cannot get enough of them (-:

      Delete